Mobile Homes

For a Mobile Home Permit you will need a Zoning Compliance Certificate along with a site plan. All other inspections are handled through the Galion Health Department.

Mobile homes can be placed only in areas zoned for a mobile home subdivision, or in the mobile home parks on Clay Street and Murray Street. If you are setting a mobile home in a mobile home park, you must contact the city Health Department, located at 113 Harding Way East or call them at 419-468-1075.

The Galion Board of Health regulates spacing and utilities in mobile home parks.

Inspections needed:
  • New site
    • Electrical
    • Foundation inspection
    • Sewer hook-up
    • Water hook-up
  • Used site
    • Building safety inspection
    • Foundation inspection
    • Fire inspection
  • Site Plan
Other Permits You May Need