What can I do about speeding in my neighborhood?
The Galion Police Department invites requests for traffic enforcement, especially in residential areas. Simply call the non-emergency telephone number 419-468-9111 and report the problem. Once a complaint is received, officers are notified and assigned to monitor speeds in the affected area.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I pay citations and bonds?
2. How do I get a copy of a police report or get a record check?
3. When I call 911 for emergency assistance, who answers the phone?
4. Do you know if ________ has a warrant?
5. How can I safely dispose of unneeded or expired medications?
6. I found a dog, can you come and get it?
7. Can you tell me my court date? -OR- I missed my court date, what do I do?
8. What can you do about my neighbor's dog barking or running loose?
9. What do I do if a police officer turns on his lights and siren to stop me?
10. What can I do about speeding in my neighborhood?
11. I received a traffic citation. What can I do about it?
12. What time is curfew?
13. How can I assist the police or other emergency response units with locating my residence quickly?
14. If my driver's license is expired, how long do I have to renew it?
15. Does Galion have an alert system for tornadoes?